Monday, September 29, 2008

Simplifying

Last night I decided to suspend my work on this blog until I have more time to devote to making it as fabulous as I had originally envisioned it. With an increasingly active Munchkin and lots of activity in our home right now, I'm working on streamlining my commitments so that I can stay engaged in the things that matter most. This doesn't mean a halt in our creativity. Indeed, I'm hoping it means more doing, just a little less recording (although once I get this camera fixed, we'll still be taking plenty of photos!). I'm looking forward to starting fresh here when our lifestyle allows more free time.

In the meantime, I'm so happy to have discovered flickr for sharing our favorite projects. I'm also exploring memberships with Library Thing and Good Reads (still weighing which is best) to record and review our favorite books. Finally, this little foray into blogging has exposed me to the many individuals and families who are sharing their stories, experiences, opinions, and beautiful projects online. What an amazing time we live in to have all these ways to share in the lives of our neighbors near and far. I will continue to be an avid reader in the blogosphere!


Oh, and for those of you who follow EmersonLouWho, worry not. Maintaining that blog is a priority!

No comments: